What a year 2010 was! It was such a great pleasure serving God with you this past year. The experience has been exciting, emotional, victorious and extremely humbling for all of us I’m sure. Every month 400+ people read our blog, we are sorry we haven’t been able to update it as frequently as we’d like, we are just starting out and struggling in every single area. Not to mention Satan’s attack on us.
– We gave lots of clothing and supplies to homeless, including meals. We don’t know exactly how much but it was close to 6 large bags and 100 meals, far less than years previous but we tried our best.
– The gospel was shared with 6,000+ people on a one-on-one basis, and 10,000+ more people through live music, billboards and street evangelism. We will see many of those people in heaven.
– We bonded as a team, spending thousands of hours walking, driving, talking, praying and eating. Not to mention msn, email, txting and phoning. Let’s not forget the thousands of tears and laughs we shared together.
– We prayed for hundreds of people directly on the street, new dedications, re-dedications, healing, deliverance, family situations, finances.
– We received emails and phone calls from people we met on the streets, thanking us for spending time with them and brightening their day.
– Approximately 200 bibles given away, which is a lower number than in previous years, but our focus this time was to give a bible only to someone who made a serious decision to follow Jesus.
To all of our supporters, thank you. Thank you for letting us borrow your cars, thanks for giving us rides, thanks for giving us supplies, bibles, food and clothing to give away. Thanks for volunteering your time, thanks for crying and praying with us.
You’ve made your life count for something great. Even though we are small and weak, you have made a difference in the lives of thousands of people. You’ve done your part to change the world. Thank you.